The Garrett CSI Pro-Pointer II Metal Detector 1166020 speeds the search and recovery efforts of crime scene evidence. This highly–sensitive pinpointer has both audible and vibrating alarms and requires no tuning.
- Find evidence faster! Static detection (no motion required) speeds target recovery.
- Proportional audible and vibrating alarms increase in intensity based on target's proximity to quickly pinpoint weapons, shell casings, projectiles and crime scene evidence.
- Automatically adjusts…Microprocessor circuitry ensures maximum sensitivity with no tuning necessary.
- Pinpointing tip and 360° side scanning capability in one pinpointer. Scan with the side of the detector to quickly cover an area, then use the tip to precisely pinpoint the target.
- Garrett-proven quality…Brought to you by the manufacturer of the CSI 250™ ground search metal detector for law enforcement.
- LED flashlight assists in low light recoveries.
- Woven belt holster…included to secure CSI PRO-POINTER to standard size belts.
- Utility uses…Search walls and tight spaces for hidden items…find metal pipes in walls or nails in drywall to locate studs...check wood for nails before cutting with expensive tools.
- Scraping blade to sift through soil during target recovery.
- Water resistant…CSI PRO-POINTER can be washed in running water or used in the rain.
-35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)
Water and Dust
Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards
Single 9V battery (included)
Carbon: 16 hours; Alkaline: 30 hrs.
Rechargeable: 8 hours
Download the Garrett CSI Pro-Pointer II Metal Detector 1166020 Spec Sheet and Information Flyer