Damascus ARTIX Insulated Winter Glove with Cut Resistance - Winter cut resistant gloves with Kevlar, Hydrofil, and Thinsulate insulation
The Damascus DZ10 ARTIX Winter Kevlar Cut Resistant Gloves combine cut protection with winter warmth. Its Kevlar®-lined palm is extremely durable, keeping wearers safe from sharp objects. A layer of Clarino® synthetic suede over the top provides a textured grip, while the ribbed neoprene back is highly flexible to preserve dexterity. Spandura wrist and thumb sections offer even more mobility in strategic areas requiring a lot of dexterity. The gloves' interior employs a C70 Thinsulate® fleece lining to keep hands warm and comfortable all day. An adjustable Velcro® wrist closure makes it easy to achieve a snug, movement-free fit, that is guaranteed to remain securely in place and keep the cold out.
Features of Damascus DZ10 ARTIX Insulated Winter Glove with Cut Resistant Kevlar
- The first winter cut resistant glove of its kind!
- Kevlar® lined palms
- C70 Thinsulate® linings with fleece for warmth
- Ribbed neoprene backs for flex with Spandura trim at wrist and thumbs
- Clarino® synthetic suede palm
- Reinforced crotch area for grip
- Adjustable Velcro® wrist closure